Wednesday, October 15, 2008


Only 2 more days....
We are getting ready for Scott to come home, his closet is cleaned out, I'm going shopping today to buy him a few clothes so he has something to wear. I looked at the clothes he had saved, and they really look out of style, not that I know what is in style for kids today. I'll just head over to Old Navy and pick up a few things. Our list of things for him to do is getting longer, like trimming the bushes, cutting the vines from the neighbor's plants that have grown over our fence, cleaning out the gutters, cleaning out the garage, fun stuff like that.

4 comments:

Craig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Craig said...

Hmmm, I'm going to need my gutters cleaned pretty soon too. Put that on the list.

Oh, and as for fashion, I'm sure he'll want multiple pairs of jeans like these: (hopefully I can hotlink comments)

(dangit, nope, can't seem to be able to add images)

Well, just copy and paste the link below into your browser and you can see what Scott will definitely want to be wearing.

http://cdndvs.yoox.biz/36/36076964VC_lar1_1.jpg

He'll have a girlfriend and be married in no time wearing those sexy things.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see him! It's amazing how time flies when it isn't your own missionary! Can't believe he's almost home.

Grandmotherfairy said...

Sounds like slave labor to me...come over to my house Scott for some cookies and milk!!! Can't wait to see you!


Taylor wants to ride in the truch

At Mt. Rushmore

Devils Tower Wyoming